Enhanced low-temperature pumpability and protection with reduced oil carryover
NXT 717 represents the next generation of 2-stage hydrocracked ammonia refrigeration lubricants. This lubricant is an enhanced version of the technology used by most OEMs. It offers reduced solubility with ammonia, less oil carryover, and better pumpability even under extremely low-temperature conditions.
NXT 717 is also completely top-off compatible with most common paraffinics, naphthenics, alkylbenzenes, PAOs, and single-stage hydrocracked products.
Rotary-screw compressors: Oil-flooded or oil-injected,single-stage, two-stage and three-stage compressors.
Reciprocating air compressors: Industrial piston compressors.
- Low solubility with ammonia
- Specifically designed for use in ammonia refrigeration compressors
- Protects against rust, corrosion, carbon and varnish
- Thermal and oxidative stability promotes longer fluid life and extended oil-drain intervals
- High viscosity index for superior pumpability at lower temperatures and better protection at high temperatures
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous
- Low volatility, resulting in less carryover to evaporators
- High flash and auto-ignition points for added safety
- Excellent film strength and anti-wear properties for better protection of compressor parts
- Pour point enhanced as a result of the addition of proprietary additives
|Typical Properties||NXT 717|
|Viscosity @ -40°C cSt||10,833|
|Viscosity @ -20°C cSt||1856|
|Viscosity @ 0°C cSt||448|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||62|
|Viscosity @ 60°C cSt||27.7|
|Viscosity @ 80°C cSt||14.5|
|Viscosity @ 120°C cSt||8.7|
|Flash Point °F (°C)||480 (249)|
|Demulsibility @ 54.4°C, 30 Min||40/40/0|
|Copper Corrosion, 24 Hr||1a|
|Foaming I, II, III||0/0/0|